1.Overview respects intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to honor the same. Intellectual property infringement claims are dealt with severely on our websites at Local business clubs
2. Intellectual Property Right (“IPR”) ProtectionListings of counterfeits, replicas, or other unauthorized products are prohibited on the Site strictly. Listings of offers to sell or purchase counterfeits, replicas, or other unauthorized items shall be subject to removal by Local business clubs. For further information with respect to intellectual property in general, please visit IP Street.
3. Repeat violations of our IPR policy may result in a range of actions, including without limitation to: – Removal of listings – Posting restrictions – Account suspension – Termination of membership service agreement Exact enforcement actions for intellectual property right infringement claims are stated in the following links:Please click here to check the enforcement actions for Local business clubs has the full discretion to take any enforcement action anytime for certain extreme / conspicuous situations, such as where litigation has already been initiated by intellectual property rights holder.
4. Infringement Claims All intellectual property infringement claims shall be made under penalty of perjury. Intellectual property right holders further agrees to indemnify and hold Local business clubs harmless from all claims, causes of action, damages and judgments arising out of any removal of product listings pursuant to intellectual property infringement claims. As a neutral e-commerce platform Local business clubs does not adjudge conflicting intellectual property infringement claims. Any action taken by Local business clubs shall not be construed as any endorsement o of any intellectual property infringement claim. All conflicting intellectual property infringement claims shall be resolved by the relevant conflicting parties separately from Local business clubs and the Site.
5. Local business clubs report on intellectual property Intellectual property right holders shall use Local business clubs legal local business clubs to file intellectual property infringement claims for centralized processing. Access to Local business clubs report is also located under the “Help” tab on the top right corner of the front webpage at the Site. Local business clubs will provides an efficient and transparent channel for intellectual property right holders to file intellectual property infringement claims and request takedown of allegedly infringing listings from the Site..Three types of materials must be submitted to Local business clubs to facilitate processing intellectual property infringement claims, namely :
- Proof of identity of the complaining party and relevant authorization if the complaining party is not the intellectual property right holder;
- Proof of intellectual property ownership;
- Exact clickable hyperlinks to the relevant allegedly infringing listings on the SiteMembers subject to intellectual property infringement claims may submit counter-notifications to dispute the corresponding claims. Intellectual property right holders will be notified if and when any counter-notifications are filed and may accept or reject such counter-notifications.
Local business clubs reserves the right to reinstate any listing subject to intellectual property infringement claims at our discretion.